No public workshops
are currently scheduled.
If you wish to sponsor an open-enrollment workshop for your group or organization,
please contact us at
The public workshops can also be
customized and brought on-site.
Contact us for additional information.
Contact us if you would like to register or if you have questions.
You can also register online:
1. Reservations must be made in
advance. (See contact information below.)
2. Dates and locations are subject to change.
3. Fees are due in full upon registration.
4. Enrollment may be limited.
5. No audio or video recording equipment is permitted.
6. Cancellation Policy:
a. Cancellation requests require written confirmation by Roberts & Roberts Associates.
b. Substitutions may be made at any time prior to a workshop without penalty.
c. Cancellations more than 30 calendar days from date of class: Full tuition refund.
d. Cancellations 15 - 30 calendar days from date of class: 50% tuition refund.
e. Cancellations less than 15 calendar days from date of class: No refund.
7. Reimbursement, if applicable, will be made for tuition only.
8. Vouchers must be used within 12-months from the date of issue. (A voucher does not guarantee future availability of a particular class, location, or date of offering.)
Roberts & Roberts Associates Home Page
Selling To Women Home Page